Together we accomplish
Saturday Sports Skills
Our sports club for children offers a unique opportunity for children to try their hand at a variety of exciting sports. Our dedicated coaches teach a range of key skills that will support your child in whatever sport they choose to tackle. Whether it’s football, gymnastics, rugby or cricket that your child loves, they are sure to learn new techniques that will help develop their sporting prowess.
Our multi-sports skills course is open to children from Year 1 to Year 3. The weekly course is held at Highfield and Brookham Schools in Liphook and all children from the local community, and beyond, are welcome to come along. Join us today to help your child foster their love of sport and reap the benefits of a healthy and happy Saturday morning.
Terms and conditions
SATURDAY SPORTS SKILLS AT HIGHFIELD AND BROOKHAM
- Parents/guardians are permitted to watch the sessions which are taking place on the Astro pitch only.
- Parents are not permitted to be present anywhere else on site
- Full payment must be paid at the time of booking. Your place is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Any bank charges we incur due to returned payments will be passed onto the parent.
- ALL sessions, regardless of pupil absence due to illness/School trips/events/activities (including Highfield and Brookham trips/events/activities) are charged for.
- Please note that the term dates follow the Highfield and Brookham Schools calendar.
- CANCELLATION/TERMINATION BY HIGHFIELD AND BROOKHAM SCHOOLS
- Sessions are available for children in school year 1, 2 and 3. It is the parent’s responsibility to inform the Highfield and Brookham Schools School of when their child will be coming to the end of Year 3.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools reserves the right to cancel a session at any time. Any cancellations will be credited to your account.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools will endeavour to give as much notice as possible of any School events that would prevent the sessions from taking place. All cancelled sessions in this instance will be credited to your account.
- CANCELLATION BY PARENT
- Notice of cancellation by a parent must be given, in writing, by the half term holiday of the current term e.g. if the current term is the Summer term and you do not wish to continue in the Autumn term, notice must be given by the last day of the Summer half term holiday.
- Notice received at any time after that will result in the following:
- Due to broken limbs or long term illness: 50% refund of missed sessions cost
- All other reasons: no refund will be given
- COACH PROVISION
- Highfield and Brookham Schools will endeavour to provide the same coach for all sessions for the entirety of the term. However in the instances of illness/absence, relief coaches may be used without prior notification.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools reserves the right to change coaches at the start of a new term.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that any required medication e.g. epipens, inhalers etc are present and contained safely within their child’s sports bag.
- If a child is unwell or has an accident requiring emergency treatment, the parent/guardian/emergency contact will be contacted via the contact number/s provided on the booking form. These contacts must always be available whilst the child is attending a session. Parents are solely responsible for ensuring that the emergency contact details are up to date and must inform he Highfield and Brookham Schools of any change.
- Any child known to be or found to be suffering from any infectious ailment or condition will not be allowed to participate in the session and it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that the child is fit and well enough to participate. Highfield and Brookham Schools will not accept liability for any infection passed on.
- Any child who has been confirmed as having concussion must advise Highfield and Brookham Schools.
- If a parent/guardian does not disclose that their child is suffering from concussion, Highfield and Brookham Schools cannot accept liability for any injury caused at the time of the session, nor any subsequent deterioration in health/condition thereafter.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools cannot accept responsibility for the medical condition or other needs of any child unless a full disclosure of the details has been made at the time of enrolment or following any medical diagnosis confirmed during the course of the term.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools will endeavour to accommodate the change in circumstance, however depending on the extent of the change, accommodation cannot be guaranteed.
- The use of camera, mobile phone or video photography/filming is strictly prohibited at all times. Anyone found to be taking footage of any kind will be asked to delete it immediately and may be asked to leave.
- LOST/DAMAGED PROPERTY
- Highfield and Brookham Schools will not under any circumstance, accept responsibility or liability in respect of any damage to or loss of any goods, article or property of any kind brought into or left on the premises.
- Any property that is found at the end of sessions will be placed in the lost property area at reception. Any unnamed property that remains unclaimed at the end of term will be donated to a local charity shop. Exceptions: 1. Any items found deemed to be of large monetary value are taken to the main Highfield School Reception.
- BEHAVIOUR/DISCIPLINARY MEASURES
- In the event that a child’s behaviour/actions during the session is such that it causes a level of disruption that is deemed to be too excessive by the Coach, Highfield and Brookham Schools reserves the right to remove the child from the session.
- In the event that this disruption is ongoing, Highfield and Brookham Schools reserves the right to permanently remove the pupil from the Saturday Sports Skills without prior notice.
- In the event of a child or parent/guardian refusing to obey an instruction from a member of staff, behaving in an unruly manner towards a member of staff or any other person, or causing damage to premises or any of the fixtures or equipment in those premises, the child shall not be permitted to continue with the sessions.
- Highfield and Brookham Schools shall then have the right to terminate the contract without further notice and without being required to offer any credit or refund and the child will not be accepted for any future sessions.